Prices for 2018
Self - catering Gites
|2 Bedroom||3 Bedroom|
Bed & Breakfast
(min of 2 nights
|Twin or double room|
If you would like to stay in a self-catering gite' but want us to provide breakfast it will cost 9.50 Euro per day.
Sportive Packages 2018
|ALL RATES are Price Per Person based on shared occupancy.|
L'Ardechoise - 4 night package Friday 22nd
- Monday 26th June
La Dromoise - 4 night package
Friday 21st - Monday 24th September
Single Person supplement is £120
|Lyon St.Expury airport||180 Euro each way|
|Grenoble St.Georges airport||120 Euro each way|
|Valence TGV||60 Euro each way|
|Guided rides in a group||20 Euro per person per day|
|Solo training ride||50 Euro per person|
Tour de France 2018
If you would like to join us in 2018 see our Tour de France page. Fully Booked.
1 hour 55 Euro
30 mins 35 Euro
- Bed and cyclist's breakfast for our B&B guests.Option to have breakfast for self-catering gites
- GPS files, Maps and routes for non guided rides
- Safe bike storage
- Mechanical assistance
- Bike cleaning equipment
- Tools, track pumps and workshop facilities
- Co2 cartridges to buy
- Outdoor barn to chill and socialise with TV and music system.
- Use of washing machine
- Free wifi connection
- Local knowledge and advice
- Parking for 7 cars
Arrivals and departures
On arrival day the gites and B&B rooms will be available from 3pm onwards and on departure day you will need to vacate by 10am.
- Payment by Paypal, bank transfer or cheque. If you choose to do a bank transfer we will call you with our bank details.
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% will secure your reservation.
- The final balance is required 12 weeks in advance of your arrival.
- If you are making a reservation less that 10 weeks prior to your arrival we ask for the full balance
- If you wish to cancel your booking we must receive written confirmation by email to email@example.com or by post to Velo Vercors, Montee des Usines, 26190 St.Jean-en-Royans, Drome, France. Cancellation fees are as follows:
- More than 12 weeks - deposit only
- Between 8-12 weeks - 50% of total cost
- Between 2-8 weeks - 75% of total cost
- Between 1 day & 2 weeks - 100% of total cost
Terms and Conditions
- All guests are responsible for having holiday insurance which covers cycling in France.
- We reserve the right to amend our prices and details at any time.
- We reserve the right to charge a discretionary call out fee in case of an emergency or bike problems.
- Every participant cycles at his/her own risk and is aware of the dangers that can arise when using a bicycle. We do not accept responsibility for any personal injury or death caused to you during a bike ride accompanied or unaccompanied.
- The participant should be sufficiently informed of the French road traffic regulation.